Re: -dev frameworks obsoleted deprecated

Hi Loic, I'm not sure what you mean - I installed the sdk sometime ago, and have been keeping my system updated. I have 14.10-dev2 & 14.10-dev1 under framework in my manifest.json file for new projects. There are other options, but nothing for 14.10. What should I do to fix this, if it's a problem?

Mitchell