Re: -dev frameworks obsoleted deprecated

Ta. Not sure what the problem was, but removed he sdk and reinstalled - fixed now.

Hey Mitchell when you are in the Ubuntu SDK with the manifest.json file open on the top right there is a button to click to edit the file by hand so you can change the framework yourself.