Re: Heads up: default app namespace format has changed

On 01/15/2015 11:03 PM, Martin Albisetti wrote:
So we've decided to change it. The new format will be:
packagename.developername (eg hello.beuno). That'll be the default.
In time, we'll introduce a process to nominate packages into a
top-level namespace (eg, hello), but for now, it should be much nicer
to type and read.

How are you obtaining the developer name? Is it from the login in the store, or from the name of the click package? I'm just worrying about possible collisions, in case people name the click package like it.mardy.apps.<appname>; if you get the developer name from the click, you might be getting "apps" for many different users.

Ciao,
  Alberto