Re: Notice for Application Developers regarding Full shell rotation landing soon

W dniu 02.02.2015 o 15:25, Ted Gould pisze:
> Is there general guidance about how scopes will be displayed in
> landscape? Will the two column view be used in most cases?
>
> I do realize I could just install the PPA and find out, but I thought
> the question/discussion might be generally useful for developers. :-)

Dash is currently locked in primary orientation. In theory it just
reflows for landscape (e.g. N7) (and if scopes are doing a good job in
previews, it should look fine-ish).

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.