Re: Notice for Application Developers regarding Full shell rotation landing soon

I have been playing with nexus 10 (in landscape), things don't break and
generally reflow but good to check all scopes (and apps) in landscape on
phone/tablet, and have a think about reflow rules (in terms of margins and
columns).

We have tailored responsive designs done for a couple of apps but have a
feeling more will be needed - we will go through at design.