Re: Notice for Application Developers regarding Full shell rotation landing soon

On Monday, 2 February 2015 10:10:02 PM AEDT, Kevin Gunn wrote:

Hi Kevin, that's all really exciting.

A couple weeks back on the Nexus 7 I noticed that the dash doesn't rotate... I.e., reading something in Beru or on the web in portrait mode necessitated a change in rotation back to landscape when returning back to the scopes - this was confusing at the best.

Will this be the default behavior, or will the scopes also rotate? If not, why? Seems to me a best case scenario would be for the dash and scopes to be able to rotate with the device. That way landscape mode becomes optional, and we're not stuck in it.

Cheers,

Mitchell

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device