Re: SDK Tools - creating fat packages

W dniu 04.02.2015 o 14:05, Zoltán Balogh pisze:
> As I understood supporting multiple framework means that you use the
> lowest framework version of the frameworks you need.

Well, yes. But if I want to support an older framework than currently
supported (unless we never deprecate frameworks and old devices never
get abandoned, which I think is utopic), I'd have to have a $app-legacy
version or similar, since we don't allow uploading more than one version
of the same app.

I'd think packaging for multiple frameworks would be an acceptable solution?

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.