Re: SDK Tools - creating fat packages

On 02/04/2015 03:46 PM, Michał Sawicz wrote:
W dniu 04.02.2015 o 14:05, Zoltán Balogh pisze:
As I understood supporting multiple framework means that you use the
lowest framework version of the frameworks you need.
Well, yes. But if I want to support an older framework than currently
supported (unless we never deprecate frameworks and old devices never
get abandoned, which I think is utopic), I'd have to have a $app-legacy
version or similar, since we don't allow uploading more than one version
of the same app.

I'd think packaging for multiple frameworks would be an acceptable solution?

Technically I do not see any problem with your proposal. From the point of the SDK Tools it is all the same what the selected Kits are... in the fat package support mostly the different architectures for the same framework will be selected. But sure you can choose Kits with different framework.

There is a single problem with that. The binary path in the click package should be framework specific... so for example lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/app should be lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf_ubuntu-sdk-15.04/bin/app

Zoltan