Re: Problem Setting Up SDK - Creating Click Package

I still get the following on http://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-sdk/installing-the-sdk/:

Adding the SDK Release PPA

If you are running 14.04, you'll need to use the SDK from the release PPA. For 14.10 or later, the SDK version in the archives should meet your needs and this step can be skipped.

Add the SDK Release PPA as follows, entering your password as prompted:

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa

And further down there is:

Tip: Some people, particularly those running development 14.10 (Utopic) Ubuntu, should ensure all installed packages are updated to the latest available versions with:

I've seen some confused users on G+ in the meantime.