Re: Vivid r89 - problem with unity8

Hi

On Thu 05-Feb-2015 at 11:39:58AM -0300, Facundo Batista wrote:
> Just upgraded my device, and after reboot (and further reboots) all I
> see is a window flashing that says "scopes" with the little circle
> spinning, and then it flashes again... and again...
>
> Got into the device, it looks a problem with unity8... at least its logs
> repeats the following everytime I see the screen flash:
>
>   http://linkode.org/TMgjPipYdh9URrootGEwv3
>
> It's a known problem? Is there a workaround?

I often have this (but not the flashes) and also often simply have a
blank screen for "scopes", my workaround is to ignore it -- the apps I
use are in the list of icons you can get from a left edge swipe, so I
don't really care if scopes doesn't work.

All the best

Chris

--
Webarchitects Co-operative