Re: Vivid r89 - problem with unity8

On 05/02/2015 15:39, Facundo Batista wrote:
Just upgraded my device, and after reboot (and further reboots) all I
see is a window flashing that says "scopes" with the little circle
spinning, and then it flashes again... and again...

Got into the device, it looks a problem with unity8... at least its logs
repeats the following everytime I see the screen flash:

   http://linkode.org/TMgjPipYdh9URrootGEwv3

It's a known problem? Is there a workaround?

Thanks!

Looks like unity8-dash is crashing on startup (and thus getting restarted by upstart, just to crash again). Getting a stacktrace of it would be helpful.