SDK doesn't display some pages

Hello!
I have a problem, I can't SSH to my tablet (yes, I have developer mode enabled). Basically, I manually copied my computer's SSH key to the tablet's authorized keys file and now I can manually SSH, but QtCreator can't. In both cases (ie before and after copying the key) It's showing errors about different protocols. I asked on the community, and on IRC. After the discussion on IRC, I added the PPA one more time and did an upgrade. QtCreator was in the upgrades list. After the upgrade, some pages aren't showing, followed by this error log in the terminal:
file:///usr/share/qtcreator/ubuntu/qml/devicespage.qml: File not foundfile:///usr/share/qtcreator/ubuntu/qml/publishpage.qml: File not foundfile:///usr/share/qtcreator/welcomescreen/widgets/SessionItem.qml:51: ReferenceError: projectNameText is not definedfile:///usr/share/qtcreator/welcomescreen/develop.qml:93: ReferenceError: pageCaption is not definedfile:///usr/share/qtcreator/welcomescreen/widgets/PageLoader.qml:46: TypeError: Cannot read property 'height' of nullfile:///usr/share/qtcreator/welcomescreen/widgets/PageLoader.qml:46: TypeError: Cannot read property 'height' of nullfile:///usr/share/qtcreator/welcomescreen/widgets/PageLoader.qml:46: TypeError: Cannot read property 'height' of null
Has anyone experienced this?

Follow ups