Re: SDK doesn't display some pages

Hi,

The QtCreator in the Ubuntu SDK is using the ~/.config/ubuntu-sdk/ubuntudevice_id_rsa key for authentication. This key is generated by the Ubuntu SDK when the device is plugged in with USB cable when the QtCreator is open.

Selecting the Logs tab of the Devices page will show the generic lopgs how the devices are detected. The device specific logs you can find when you click on the device in the list. The lowest section on the page is the Logs, you can extend it by clicking on the "+" sign.

On the control section you can check the ssh conection by clicking on the "Execute" button next to the "Open SSH connection to the device"

To resolve your case I would need to know what version of tools are you using. Would you pastebin the `apt-cache policy qtcreator-plugin-ubuntu` and ping me (bzoltan) on IRC?

I have seen the logs on the IRC, but to be safe I suggest again to to makes sure that you are using the official release of the Ubuntu SDK. So please make sure that your installation is correct: https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-sdk/installing-the-sdk/

Also please update the SDK with `sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade`

Zoltan