Calendar no Longer Syncing

Having some major issues with the calendar app folks - it no longer syncs. This is happening both with my Google accounts (no Google calendar in calendar app), as well with other calendars I've been syncing with syncevolution.

Re Google Calendars, I've tried removing the accounts, manually adding them, hitting the sync icon, restarting phone, etc. In all cases, there's no sync with Google calendars. Running syncevolution manually with some owncloud calendars, I get this error:

First ERROR encountered: creating source registry: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY

This is happening on Mako with RTM 15 (latest) & vivid-proposed (90) on my Nexus 7. What's going on here? This seems a regression in the past week for vivid-proposed. Has something changed with d-bus for syncevolution? Seems a major hurdle if this is what's happening to all devices. Can anyone tell me what's going on, and where I should file a bug report?

Thanks

Follow ups