Re: Dekko Email Client call for testing

The app is really looking great and working well, so nice job to you guys!!
I created a doc with my specific feedback (everyone should have
view/comment access):
https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/document/d/1RT8aOUnJ6rC1bgC07zMdhbBgSejQSHhVQhPwaQTBi5g/edit#

Thanks again for the excellent work on this,

Bill

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback, it's really great!!

I agree with all your points, and I see the majority of the issues lie around composition/sending. Which so far has a been a tricky one to get right, it's quite a small window on the phone to keep the right area in focus, so I think we may need to go back to the drawing board for parts of that one.

The accessing contacts is a tricky one though, as the address-book-app last time I checked only exported contacts phone numbers. Is that still the case?? I'll take a look though and see if it will be fairly trivial to submit a patch to export email adresses as well.

But really there is some great feedback here to go back to the team with at our next catch-up on thursday.

Thanks again.

Dan Chapman