Re: New dekko

Figured it out - deleted dekko's cache, config and .local files, uninstalled, reinstalled, same issue. Dekko seems to need to be opened, and left for a few moments until it searches the mailboxes itself. This appears to happen in the background. If that happens, the app works fine.

If I tap an account after opening, it crashes after about 10 seconds.

Otherwise, great work! Will post my comments soon.

Mitchell