Re: New dekko

On 07/02/15 21:53, Mitchell Reese wrote:
Figured it out - deleted dekko's cache, config and .local files,
uninstalled, reinstalled, same issue. Dekko seems to need to be opened,
and left for a few moments until it searches the mailboxes itself. This
appears to happen in the background. If that happens, the app works fine.

If I tap an account after opening, it crashes after about 10 seconds.

That's still a bug, really you shouldn't be able to select another account until it is ready. Atm the first account to authenticate wins the race and gets the UI, but usually any other accounts are usually not far behind it, so I haven't personally hit this issue.

Please still file a bug (with the log in case it's not what I think is happening)

Cheers

Dan