Re: Dekko Email Client call for testing

On 09/02/15 09:30, Michał Sawicz wrote:
W dniu 09.02.2015 o 10:10, Sebastien Bacher pisze:
I've started reported some issues but I'm unsure about one. It would be
nice if dekko was listed as a choice when sharing images from gallery,
is that something missing on the dekko side or is there some more
content-hub work needed there?

Yeah it's dekko that should be a generic (i.e. content type: *)
consumer. After all everything should be attachable to an email?

Yeah it's something we are missing atm. I haven't yet looked to see what's required for it though.

We already have adding attachments from within the composer so I presume we can just extend that in some way. Although thinking about it we probably don't need to be loading the full blown imap session(s) just to send a message. Instead just load a lightweight composer view and creating the required imap session on demand.

So this would probably need to wait until we have made the changes to tie outgoing server settings to a sender identity profile(s) and not to the imap account which is the current approach.