Re: [Music] Deleting the "Music" folder while using MTP causes the music app to be unable to import music via ContentHub

On 02/09/2015 02:15 AM, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> hi,
> Am Sonntag, den 08.02.2015, 22:12 -0200 schrieb Sergio Schvezov:
>> On domingo 8 de febrero de 2015 05h'48:51 BRST, Fabio Colella wrote:
>>> I see one more:
>>>
>>> 3. Maintain a simple script that checks if the default folders
>>> are present and creates them on the fly. This avoids to lock the
>>> user abilities, doesn't require special policies for the core
>>> apps and allow the system to work ;)
>>
>> We have this for the sdcard, we can just add logic for that there.
>>

> not allowing mtp-server to delete it in the first place would seem
> cleaner tome somehow ...

They aren't mutually exclusive. I agree we should adjust MTP to not let the user
do that, but automatically recovering from a phablet-shell mistake, etc seems
like not a bad thing.