Re: SDK Tools - creating fat packages

That's true, of course. Even though it also depends on how the build process works. If it produces clicks for all targets at once, then that's as easy as building one fat package. If we need to build all of them separately, that will require much more manual user interaction. Btw, I think we should also keep in mind what it is like when we send out pre-release click packages to testers who install them manually. I'm sure not everyone would know which click package of the, let's say, five different ones is the one they need to install.