started. Fingers crossed for a quick release this time.

>From other news: we currently have problems with vivid image builds,

#233 14.09/krillin

#95 vivid/mako

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

** Dialler shows 'No network' even though SIM is present (vivid)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1413316
 => Merge requests present

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** [TOPBLOCKER] web audio, pulse runs at 6% and screen will not blank on
idle
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1391230
 => Merge requests present

** Alarms are not set on manta devices
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398945

** Location indicator switches are off and won't switch on if HERE T&Cs
were not accepted in the wizard
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1414610

** Vivid Random lockups
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418707

* Known issues:

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214

** Crop tool sometimes selects the wrong area
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1404170
 => Merge requests present

* Issues not impacting user experience:

** Ubuntu Touch devices sometimes come up with hwclock set to 1970
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1353591
 -> Critical issue, but we're working-around it temporarily to get a
promotion

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak