Call for testing: Reminders Offline mode.

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone for their efforts testing other apps like Music and
Dekko, the feedback has most useful! We have another app for you
people to beat up!

http://people.canonical.com/~alan/reminders/com.ubuntu.reminders_0.5.337_armhf.click

The Reminders note taking application developers have added some
significant changes and we wanted to get wider community testing
before uploading to the store. The most notable feature is 'offline
mode'. That means Reminders can be used fully offline, with no need
for a 3rd party online account of any kind.

Optionally users can later add an Evernote account and sync their
notes, notebooks and reminders online.

If you'd like to test this new functionality, please see the readme
linked below. We're keen to have wide testing under various
circumstances including online, offline, wifi and/or 3G access, and
with varying types of notes.

http://people.canonical.com/~alan/reminders/readme.txt

As always, discussion is fine here, and bug reports (and patches) are
also most welcome!

https://bugs.launchpad.net/reminders-app
https://code.launchpad.net/reminders-app

Thanks!