New CI Train rollout today.

Hi everybody, just a quick heads up.

I'm going to be rolling out some new code into CI Train production
today, including a rewrite of the source package building logic. The
rollout should be quick, I only expect a few minutes downtime, but
please pay attention to your package builds and if you discover any
issues please report them to me immediately.

The new code has 100% test coverage and has over 80 successful builds
in the staging instance over the course of the last week, so I have a
high degree of confidence in this release. However, there is always a
risk of corner case regressions in a change this large.

Sorry for any inconvenience!