Landing team announcement: ubuntu-rtm milestone changes

Hello everyone,

Some of you might already know about it from other announcements: The
OTA-1 milestone we have planned for the end of this month (ww09-2015
[1]) will need to happen early due to client requests. How will this
change the standard situation?

We will essentially be still following our milestone schedule as before
[2]. The only difference is that instead of in 2 weeks, everything will
happen next week instead. So the rough timeline is:

 * February 18th - landing gates get closed and QA finishes signing off
existing silos
 * February 18th (UTC evening) - the promotion candidate is built and QA
start their testing
 * February 20th - planned promotion date

We apologize for the late notice. We know that this leaves very little
time for submitting fixes, which is why would generally appreciate
prioritizing critical fixes beyond anything else.

Let's make this happen.
Thank you!

[1]
https://launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+milestone/ww09-2015