Re: Landing team 13.02.15

hi,
Am Freitag, den 13.02.2015, 20:47 +0100 schrieb Łukasz 'sil2100'
Zemczak:
> Hello everyone!
>
> QA has presented us with a full test result of the krillin image #234,
> giving us a green light for promotion. We have therefore promoted it to
> the RC channel as image #18. This essentially means the landing gates
> are once again open for ubuntu-rtm.

upgrading to 234 was not actually a smooth ride for me ... seems the
phone had to re-process the apparmor rules so i had a ~10min boot after
upgrade...

when i opened telegram for the first time it asked me to integrate with
a U1 account (which i definitely had done before) for notifications

looking deeper it seems like my U1 account was completely gone from the
device, i had to re-create it ...

(havent filed bugs yet, will do so on monday)

ciao
	oli