Landing team 18.02.15

Hello everyone,

The landing gates are closed and we have just finished landing all the
required silos. Some failed QA sign-off and will have to be moved to the
next milestone, but most (and probably the more important ones) were
able to get in on time. We have kicked our first promotion candidate,
but we just got sign that one more fix is needed to land before we can
move onto testing - meaning there will be another image kicked pretty soon.

Today we were supposed to include calendar-app by default in our
ubuntu-rtm images but QA found multiple issues with it during the
sign-off. We have decided that it's too late to include such a big
application in the images without making sure it's all working properly
- especially for a big milestone.
Upstream developers were also able to find one of the issues causing all
the autopilot test failures on the ubuntu-system-settings side. Those
are being worked on as we speak, so the vivid dashboard should be
greener pretty soon.

Most touch landings today happened on the ubuntu-rtm side, with a new
gallery-app being published, ofono, system-settings and gstreamer
codecs. More details of what exactly landed can be found in our
commitlogs below.

Let's hope for a swift promotion this week!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#239 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/239.commitlog

#103 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/103.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

#103 vivid/mako
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/103:20150218:20150210/12331/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

None.

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** [TOPBLOCKER] web audio, pulse runs at 6% and screen will not blank on
idle
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1391230
 => Merge requests present

** Alarms are not set on manta devices
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398945

** Location indicator switches are off and won't switch on if HERE T&Cs
were not accepted in the wizard
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1414610

** Vivid Random lockups
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418707

* Known issues:

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214

** Crop tool sometimes selects the wrong area
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1404170
 => Merge requests present

* Issues not impacting user experience:

None.