Troubles to parse some rss files

Hi Chris,

Yesterday I had a meeting with a french journalist who want to write an
article about the Ubuntuphone, to show him how it's look like, how ti use
it, the scopes, ...

To to illustrate my words, that it is very easy for non-tech people to
write a simple scope, I used scopecreator to build a scope for his magazine.

Unfortunately, I was unable to display the body of the article and the
photo. Only the title.

But when I look into the rss file :

view-source:http://www.wedemain.fr/xml/syndication.rss

I see that images exists and body too. So there is a bug in the parser I
think.

I try to take a look on launchpad to open a bug for that but I didn't find
where. It would be nice for them to have a scope with all the content.

If you need more information, don't hesitate to ask, I'll be pleased to
help you

Thx in advance

Vincent 'Winael' JOBARD
Ubuntuphone Insider