Re: Timetable of Vivid merge into RTM/stable?

Hey Victor

I would suggest looking at this now and resolve within the next two weeks
at the latest. While we will not likely move stable to Vivid by then we
will want to clear all such issues in preparation for it.
Also please open a bug to track it if there is not one already, others may
be able to help.

Thanks
Pat