Re: Unity or ubuntu-ui-toolkit issue when an app autorotates on the devel-proposed images

Shell rotation hasn't landed yet. As I'm being a hard-nose to have our
autopilot tests in place (which is being worked atm)
My guess would be a uitk bug ?
so logging here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1423953

br,kg