Removal of obsolete channels from system-image server

We currently have a large number of obsolete channels on the system-image
server, corresponding to old releases.  No one should still be using these
channels for any devices; they should be superseded by either the
ubuntu-rtm or the vivid channels.

The affected ubuntu-touch channels are:

  saucy
  saucy-customized
  saucy-proposed
  saucy-proposed-customized
  saucy-surfaceflinger
  trusty
  trusty-customized
  trusty-customized-demo
  trusty-customized-generic
  trusty-proposed
  trusty-proposed-customized
  trusty-proposed-customized-demo
  trusty-proposed-customized-generic
  ubuntu-touch/saucy
  ubuntu-touch/saucy-customized
  ubuntu-touch/saucy-proposed
  ubuntu-touch/saucy-proposed-customized
  ubuntu-touch/saucy-surfaceflinger
  ubuntu-touch/trusty
  ubuntu-touch/trusty-customized
  ubuntu-touch/trusty-customized-demo
  ubuntu-touch/trusty-customized-generic
  ubuntu-touch/trusty-proposed
  ubuntu-touch/trusty-proposed-customized
  ubuntu-touch/trusty-proposed-customized-demo
  ubuntu-touch/trusty-proposed-customized-generic

Anyone still using these channels is unlikely to have a working upgrade path
to the current channels, so I'm proposing to remove all of these channels
from the server effective tomorrow, Feb 25 @ 23:59 UTC.  Please speak up
before then if you know a reason these channels are still in use.  Any that
are in use can be kept longer, but this should be on a transitional basis
only.  If you are still using any of these, please figure out how we can
transition off of them in an orderly fashion.

In addition, there are a number of other channels currently pointing at
utopic which need to be updated to track the current devel series.  More
about that in a further mail.

Thanks,
slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx