Bundling scopes with webapps

Hi, I'm working on a couple scopes that call webapps through the url-dispatcher. I've got them working individually, however is there a way I can bundle a scope and webapp together so they are installed at the same time?

Also, url-dispatcher isn't well supported in the sdk at the moment. In order to add that option I need to manually edit the manifest.json outside of the sdk editor. Each time the manifest.json is edited from within the sdk, it erases the line that calls the url-dispatcher -

"url": "omgubuntu.url-dispatcher"

Would be nice if this option were better supported.

Thanks.

Mitchell

Follow ups