Re: How to get Nexus 4 Wifi MAC address to be stable?

So i got it to work, this is what i did

In /persist directory create wifi directory.
In the new directory create a file named .macaddr with 12 hex numbers
  chown root:root /persist/wifi
  chmod 755 /persist/wifi
  chown 1010:system /persist/wifi/.macaddr
  chmod 664 /persist/wifi/.macaddr
  /system/bin/conn_init

I am not sure all the steps and permissions/owners are needed, but at
least with this it worked, if anyone else has a problem may want to
try this