Landing team 10.03.15

Hello everyone,

Final changes for this weeks milestone are still landing - it seems
there are more and more bugfixes we would like to see, appearing last
minute. QA is doing what they can to get as many of them in but because
of the additional OTA testing requirement for this milestone, we would
need to build the candidate image as soon as possible. All in all, so
far we have landed all battery fixes, the U1 accounts fix and webapp
improvements.

Because of the main ubuntu-rtm OTA-2 focus this week, landings for vivid
might be slightly blocked because of the lack of QA resources. We will
try to think of something to change this situation.

The plan for the rest of the month is to continue stabilizing vivid and
doing an official branch-off near the EOM. The blocker list below will
be extended/refactored slightly tomorrow taking into account product
team priorities. For now the list is still valid and should indicate our
current focus.
Next week we will ask our QA friends to perform another status check of
vivid, giving us an overview of how and if the overall quality improved.

>From other news: today we were also experiencing problems with vivid
image builds. Oliver and others worked on that and we now have new
images once again - thanks guys!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#253 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/253.commitlog

#128 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/128.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

#127 vivid/mako
- http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/127:20150309:20150210/12439/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

None.

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** [TOPBLOCKER] web audio, pulse runs at 6% and screen will not blank on
idle
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1391230
 => Merge requests present

** Alarms are not set on manta devices
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398945

** Vivid Random lockups
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418707

** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on krillin when the
custom tarball is installed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

** Cellular data connection stops after a while
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425987

** vivid-proposed/krillin - Phone reboots spontaneously
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426272

** location is inaccurate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307

* Known issues:

** [TOPBLOCKER] file corruption on touch images in rw portions of the
filesystem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387214

** Cannot connect to device with MTP
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425523