Click Package Name

Can I please check that I've packaged up my app correctly?  I created a "full-fat" Twitter app called "Fatter" (no, probably not the best name, but it's Fat-Twitter), which accesses the Twitter site with a desktop(/non-mobile) user agent so I can access list maintenance, etc.  In my manifest.json, under the name, I put (as I believe I was instructed to on here) I put "fatter.mad-halfling", my Ubuntu dev portal name being "Mad-Halfling".  I noticed in my .cache directory, on the phone, some of my old test app have left entries have sub-directories called
com.ubuntu.developer.mad-halfling.<appname>
as do some apps created by other devs, e.g.
com.ubuntu.developer.danielholm.freeciv
but for my published app it's
fatter.mad-halfling

Have I published/named this correctly, as I would have thought it would have the FQDN of the app in reverse form, rather than just this shortened form?
Cheers
Phil