Re: r128 devel-proposed NOBOOT !

I got lucky that I got a connection to update when r128 was released for flo :)
As far as I know, before, the release versions for all devices are in sync but due to some circumstances they got out-of-sync although I think technically they havesimilar builds. I assume this started when the RTM & Krillin builds were introduced.
      From: Aat de Vries <aatdevries80@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 10:35 AM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] r128 devel-proposed NOBOOT !

Hello everybody,

I'm new here and now a bit confused about version numbers.
In my case it was version 127, not 128, that wouldn't boot. Also, at
http://system-image.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/devel-proposed/flo/ (i'm
using a nexus 7) the highest version is 128. Yet you are discussing 129.
Could somebody help me understand this?

Thanks in advance,

Aat de Vries.