Re: How to enable adbd service

Thanks a lot ogra for the detailed instructions. I thought this would be
something worth having in the troubleshooting section of the porting guide,
so I went ahead and added it:

https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/porting-new-device/#troubleshooting

If anyone has got any other porting tips and tricks, do mention them in the
list and we'll add them to the guide too!

Vladislav, feel free to get in touch with Alan Pope to get your Photon Q
port added to the list of ports, which we revamped after publishing the new
porting guide:

https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/spreadsheets/d/1uUHF463g4f4L5ljWZf0l7b4VAevM-twHag4ZoEd_TNc/edit#gid=0

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,