Re: Scopes Online Accounts

On 03/14/2015 12:20 AM, Bogdan Cuza wrote:
I got almost everything to work, the JS gets called, it logs the
response, so it's OK, but for some reason I'm getting QProcess:
Destroyed while process ("/usr/bin/online-accounts-ui") is still
running. Nothing gets added to the service statuses, so I can't do
anything :(

That message is not harmful per se. Is the account created? Can you paste the logs somewhere (make sure to replace any access code with "XXXX"), you can take them with this command:

OAU_LOGGING_LEVEL=2 OAU_DAEMON_TIMEOUT=9999 online-accounts-service

Ciao,
  Alberto