Re: Scopes default store behaviour

On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 10:11 -0300, Alejandro J. Cura wrote:

> My proposal is to find some simple way to give the developer of a
> package some control over this option: whether to show the package in
> question in the store as a scope or as an app.

It seems to me the simplest is just to always assume they're listed in
priority order in the hooks associative array. The first one is the
highest priority, and then on down. We've kinda already assumed
developers should do that as we have a URL format for
"first-listed-app." I think the store already pulls information from the
first listed app if you have for instance a package with multiple
applications in it.

Ted