Re: OTA

Hello Wayne,

If you are using an official BQ Ubuntu Touch phone or simply running an
image from the ubuntu-touch/stable channel then a new OTA should be
available later today. We are still waiting for some final validation
and afterwards we will push it out to the users.

W dniu 17.03.2015 o 15:08, Wayne Ward pisze:
> Thank you nicholas
> Im interested to see the update
>
> ill just wait for it to tell me the update is available
>
> Thank you
>
> Wayne Ward
>

> On 03/16/2015 03:35 PM, Wayne Ward wrote:
>> Will this just come as update or do i need to install from branch
>>
>> Thank you
>>
> An OTA is by definition "over the air". You never have to manually
> install anything, the updates are pushed to your device.
>

> Nicholas

Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.canonical.com