Re: OTA UPADTE

Yes its all good The nexus 7 flo would I get that ota if I flash to a newer version and is that availble to download or from multirom I'm going to make the device RW if this doesn't get ota to do some testing today so would flash to newer version first if so I know apt-get upgrade breaks so could I just apt get updgrade a certain package to get that Ubuntu update ?
Wayne