Re: OTA UPADTE

Hey,

Glad to hear you have overall good feeling from the new OTA. Once I am
back and healthy again I'll provide a detailed changes file so that
everyone can see what has been fixed in this update.

But regarding the OTA for Nexus 7 - currently the stable channel only
supports mako (Nexus 4), krillin (BQ Aquaris) and the emulator. We are
considering adding flo (Nexus 7) to the list, but currently QA only
concentrated on those 3 platforms and we cannot release something that
we didn't properly test beforehand.

W dniu 17.03.2015 o 20:19, Wayne Ward pisze:
> ota landed on the nexus 5 in multiboot
> update was successful
> few things
>
> seems snappier
> camera & weather icon disappeared
> some scopes stopped working
>
> removed camera and weather and icon fixed
>
> does seem to be performing faster though.
> just waiting for the ota to hit the nexus 7...

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx