Re: MyDP

Why MyDP and not Slimport? Yes, Slimport is MyDP compatible so MyDP adapters will probably work as well but I'd still rather get a "real" Slimport adapter if it's for your Nexus 4 only as that's what it officially supports.

Auf Mittwoch, 18. März 2015 20:03:29 CET,Walter Lapchynski geschrieben:
I'd be happy to test when the time comes. I'll grab an output to HDMI
and an output to VGA and I can test both. Thanks!

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Cemil Azizoglu