Re: using a different build for devel images

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 19.03.2015, 11:56 +0000 schrieb John Lenton:
> I'd like to have the push client on devel images use go's race
> detector. This has performance implications, so it would be disabled
> for non-devel. Is there an easy way of doing that?
>
> Additionally, I'd like to have debug logs in devel, and just info logs
> out of that. Is there a way of doing that too?

since pay-ui is a click package you should be able to move it into the
custom tarball and have a specific custom tarball in a specific channel
for your debug version ...

so you can see there is "a" way, but it will require some work (getting
a special tarball, setting up a specific channel) ...

developing an easier way for the above and providing a -debug image for
everyone to use sounds like a good planning topic for a sprint or
vUDS :)

ciao
	oli