Re: using a different build for devel images

On Thu, 2015-03-19 at 11:56 +0000, John Lenton wrote:

> Additionally, I'd like to have debug logs in devel, and just info logs
> out of that. Is there a way of doing that too?

I have this job that I wrote for system-settings to turn on logging when
you're in developer mode. Seb didn't want it in system settings, and I
haven't figured out another place for it to go. I still like it, but it
needs a home.

https://code.launchpad.net/~ted/ubuntu-system-settings/dev-mode-env/+merge/247473

Not quite what you're asking, but I imagine there's a strong correlation
between devices running devel and those that are in developer mode.

Ted