Re: Bundling scopes with webapps

Hi Vincent, it's very possible. Look at the documentation for url-dispatcher, that's your link. You basically combine your scope and webapp code into the same click package. Have a go at making a seperate webapp and scope first, then put them together after. The dev community for Ubuntu Touch on google+ is a great resource - I'm also happy to help if you get stuck. Best way is to tag me on google+.
Good luck!

Mitchell