Re: Manually deploying app to device

W dniu 22.03.2015 o 20:45, Bogdan Cuza pisze:
> Well, this seems quite complicated, I think I'll stick to auto
> deployment for now, but thanks anyway.

It's actually quite much easier by reusing the bits we use for
cross-building .deb packages:

$ eval $(dpkg-architecture --print-set --host-arch armhf)

This exports a set of environment variables that a cmake module¹ then
interprets and sets all the needed variables for you.

Which means you can then use cmake alone and all should be set up for you.

¹ /usr/share/cmake-3.0/Modules/MultiArchCross.cmake

HTH,
--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.