Re: [Ongoing] Issues with CI Train Spreadsheet

On 03/17/2015 08:58 PM, Robert Park wrote:
Hi everybody,

Just a quick status update regarding the CI Train Spreadsheet.

This issue has been known to bite us from time to time, we've been
fortunate not to run into this for a while now but since yesterday
it's back with a vengeance.

What's happening is that the spreadsheet is just overloaded, too many
formulas are trying to run and too many people are trying to edit it
at the same time and google's servers just can't keep up with it all,
so it panics and reverts to the last "known-good" state, which
unfortunately is quite old, so we've lost all the rows entered since
Sunday.

Before you panic, please refer to the dashboard[0]. It is
authoritative in the event of discrepancies.

I noticed over the weekend that 'citrain device-upgrade' was getting the silo wrong ( ie. I'd specified ubuntu silo 13, and it started to process silo 11 ).

I also noticed that the dashboard PPA link for my silo was wrong. It's OK this morning, but just wanted to give a heads-up that things are still a bit unstable.

/tony