ubuntu edition phone

finally the ubuntu touch phone its great :)
ive got two sims running and the extra apps are great :)
i put a 32 meg sd card in and its formatted, is that for storage like for music and stuff and were is it mounted to .. can i put a android image on that card and dual boot to android for some apps i need that arent available yet...

its a bit of a dilema as while ive been waiting ive been testing on the nexus 5 and 7 in RW mode and installed owncloud command line and got my data syncing nicely, but ive switched back to a ssh script for now because i dont want loose the OTA for the real version i have now if i do deceide to go RW if i want the OTAS do i have to re- flash to get them? is there no way to get the owncloud-client-cmd file into the image i have or run it as a cron ? can users run cron not in RW
its just frustrating two small things :(

apart from that its great love the phone and love the case, like the centre showing on the ubuntu case - a nice play button to play my music would be a massive treat in the middle!!

anybody else got there ubuntu phones today...

--
Regards,

Wayne Ward
07810242823