Re: ubuntu phone bq 4.5 how to connecte from ubuntu 14.04?

El día Wednesday, March 25, 2015 a las 02:30:12PM +0100, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> hi,
> Am Mittwoch, den 25.03.2015, 14:02 +0100 schrieb Niklas Wenzel:
> > ssh is also a great choice as it eliminishes the need for a USB cable.
> > Of course, it's a bit slower though. ;)
> >

> please follow these instructions when you want to set up ssh access:
>
> http://askubuntu.com/questions/348714/ubuntu-touch-apt-get-install-openssh-server-error/599041#599041

Hello,

The instruction in this page requests that one uses 'adb' (Android debug
bridge) to enable the SSH daemon and get the IP. I do not have 'adb' on
my FreeBSD laptops and I do not have Ubuntu installed. I know, there is
a port of 'adb' in FreeBSD (devel/android-tools-adb) but I nothing about
it and if it works correctly.

Any idea how to enable SSH without 'adb' locally on the device? The IP addr
which the phone got via DHCP could be deduced from my router at home.

Thx

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."