Re: Connectivity and rebooting

On 03/25/2015 08:36 AM, António M. Rodrigues wrote:
Thanks zk. I'll try that. Should I report it as a bug?

We're aware of the issue and working on a fix, so at this point, no need to file a bug.

Regards,
/tony

By the way, I had to do a hard reset of the phone (without loss of
data). Instructions here:
http://www.hardreset.info/devices/bq/bq-aquaris-e45-ubuntu-edition/

Shouldn't happen...

Regards,